Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Out Early

Today was slower in relation to what I have been doing.

After our meeting first thing this morning, Mark and I headed over to the theatre where he put some more apples in the tree and I steamed the curtains. Afterwards, I redid the notes for like the 50th time, handed them to Mark and then got stuck with nothing to do because Mark had left for Absalom rehearsal, and Doc was at the theatre.

I helped Heather out by starting to upholster a chair and then once Doc was back I started on my project. There are two beds in Hard Weather Boating Party that Joe and Will had made wood platforms as the box spring. One of the beds had a fog machine in them, and the other didn't. I had to wrap some box spring fabric (I don't know what to exactly call it, but it's literally the fabric you would use for box springs) around the sides so when they are seen it will look like a box spring and not a wooden box. I started cutting the batting for one of them before the end of the day.

We got out early today! We were done by 5:30, made sure there were no notes from Mark, and were out by 6. Heather and I, along with Brad went over to Wild Wings to have some 40 cent wings and beer. Taj joined us after a while.

No comments: