Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A (Hopefully) Quick Post Before Bead





Today was gorgeous out! It began cold and then ended to the perfect sunny crisp day.

I began the morning today by running some errands around town, a stop at Big Lots for more babies and a Kroger run followed by dropping things off at the theatre. Half the shop was over at the theatre for the load in for Slasher (which began tech today). I got a call from Heather and ended up going back to the shop to pick up some more things and then another trip to the theatre. By the time I came back it was almost lunch time and I began working more on the babies.

The notes I made yesterday got a new rehearsal note about how they were supposed to be typed so I ended up having to redo them, which is fine. Such the life of a props artisan, make 30 versions of the same prop. I finished out the day making a quilt for the last three babies I have, since we didn't have anything in stock that worked to wrap the babies.

We got off work normal time today because it was the opening of Ameriville, but by 5:30 Doc was calling the shop stressed beyond belief and asking everyone to stay late. We picked up some food for dinner and then worked for a couple more hours. I didn't end up getting home till after 9pm.

I leave you with more baby pictures, because they are the most photogenic :)

No comments: